We are working with a well-established Financial Services SME firm, based in the heart of London and they are recruiting for an experienced HR professional to join the business for a 15-18 month fixed contract.
Reporting into the Directors the role will have responsibility for managing the HR function for the business, overseeing 1 HR Assistant. This is a purely generalist HR role, providing HR support to around 50 employees.
For this role candidates must have Financial Services experience and have a good understanding of FSA Regulations and how this impacts HR across the business. Key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Generalist HR Manager position, providing a prompt and efficient HR service to around 50 employees - managing 1 HR Assistant
- Helping to arrange, deliver and maintain training programmes in line with T&C requirements
- Full recruitment and induction process, including liaison with recruitment agencies and prospective candidates
- Supporting and coaching managers on employee relations issues as they arise
- Reviewing and maintaining HR policies and procedures, consistent with company culture
- Maintaining and reviewing departmental budget, in collaboration with HR Director
- Managing monthly payroll, pension and benefits processing
- Assisting in Performance Review process, ensuring all action plans are completed in a timely manner and maintained appropriately
- Compiling monthly reports for use by Management Board. Some presentations may also be required from time to time
- Health and Safety compliance
- Managing staff reward schemes, to encourage high levels of productivity and morale
- Ensure HR are seen as a driver of 'Customer Service Excellence’
- Ongoing commitment to staff engagement, wellness and charitable initiatives
For this role candidates will ideally be CIPD Qualified and have proven experience at this level. Experience in a similar industry is essential - wealth management, banking, IFA’s or regulated FSA business.
This role would be ideal for a generalist HR manager, who has either worked stand alone or managed a small team. Would also be suitable for candidates looking for the next step in their career and move into a role heading up the HR team.
Fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and well established SME that offers a mature and flexible working environment. This role is a contract, but may be extended or go permanent. Excellent benefits include 25 days holiday, pension scheme and private healthcare.
For more information please apply on-line and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch ASAP.
- Financial Services
- HR Advisor
- HR Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job