A multi- faceted role, providing a full administrative support service to the HR Tea, and Senior Management encompassing HR Administration and Facilities/ Reception duties for the company's Europe/ Cambridge office.
To provide comprehensive HR Administration support service including:
• Recruitment- from the vacancy going live through to the on boarding process of successful candidates.
• Performance Management Coordinate annual performance review process ensuring all are completed within timescales set
• Learning & Development- Event management for ad hoc and recurrent training, ensuring compliance training planned and completed in timescales required
• HR Records- Maintain the accuracy and completeness of all company employees' records and personal data irrespective of how it is stored.
Health & Safety Administration
• To be the first point of contact for managers and employees on health and safety related matter-referring issue to the HR team.
• To attend the Health & Safety committee meetings as secretary to the committee, producing the committee minutes and ensuring all action points raised are completed.
Facilities & Reception
• To provide company reception, switchboard and mail duties:
-Ensuring safety and security regulations are adhered to for all
-Answering calls from the company switchboard and diverting to the appropriate contact
-Receiving and sending of mail and courier delivery/ collections throughout the company
• Previous administration experience in a professional services environment
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Flexible and can do attitude
• Proficient user of MS outlook & Word
For more information please contact Miranda on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job