- Provide daily support including diary management, coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork.
- Set appointments and meetings for the MD as requested including regular 121 meetings and annual appraisals with line managers.
- Collate information, ensuring relevant paperwork, including presentations are available for meetings.
- Attend meetings, both office and field base and take minutes at meetings when required.
- Responsible for booking travel and accommodation on behalf of the MD.
- Continually review employment law legislations to ensure all policies and procedures are compliant.
- Prepare and develop induction programmes for all new employees
- Ensure that all staff have the necessary training at induction, inset and throughout the year.
- To manage the long service awards and ensure employees are notified of qualifying rewards in a timely and accurate manger.
- Maintain all HR records and ensure all staff have accurate up to date HR documents including contracts of employment and job descriptions.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact Paul at Pure Ipswich for more information