HR Executive & PA to Managing Director
- Provide daily support including diary management, coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork.
- Set appointments and meetings for the MD as requested including regular 121 meetings and annual appraisals with line managers.
- Collate information, ensuring relevant paperwork, including presentations are available for meetings.
- Attend meetings, both office and field base and take minutes at meetings when required.
- Responsible for booking travel and accommodation on behalf of the MD.
- Continually review employment law legislations to ensure all policies and procedures are compliant.
- Prepare and develop induction programmes for all new employees
- Ensure that all staff have the necessary training at induction, inset and throughout the year.
- To manage the long service awards and ensure employees are notified of qualifying rewards in a timely and accurate manger.
- Maintain all HR records and ensure all staff have accurate up to date HR documents including contracts of employment and job descriptions.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact Paul at Pure Ipswich for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job