JOB TYPE: Permanent
JOB TITLE: HR Executive
COMPANY TYPE: Healthcare market research
HOURS: 9.30am - 17.30pm (Monday - Thursday) 9.30am - 16.00pm (Friday)
LOCATION: Closest tube - Barbican Station
SALARY: 30 000- 37 000 PER ANNUM
BENEFITS: 25 days starting holiday allowance plus 1 day accrued per year up to 30 days, private healthcare, VideoDoc, death in service, bonus, pension, early finishes on Fridays, company days out, Christmas presents, free tea, coffee and fruit and various other treats throughout the year!
CULTURE: Professional, friendly, innovative, modern office
WOW FACTOR: Working for an exciting and fun yet professional team in the heart of London.
Our client is an award-winning market research agency specialising in the healthcare sector. Their experienced team works regularly with Global Fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies, designing customer insight research that delivers compelling results and real value.
They have offices located in London, New York and Chicago and network of partners in a further 50 countries worldwide.
They are seeking a hardworking and enthusiastic HR Executive to join their team. The HR Executive will support the HR Director and Recruitment Manager across their roles within the organisation. They will assist across all aspects of the employee life-cycle and will support the senior team on HR and Recruitment focused projects, as well as delivering effective HR services to all staff.
Job Summary | HR Executive
- Recruitment Administration
- Support Recruitment Manager as necessary including, assisting with diarising interviews and creating interview packs
- Support the administration and management of the annual Graduate Recruitment programme
- Manage all on boarding procedures
- Prepare all new starter documentation and establish employee files
- Manage references
- Work with the Learning and Development team to establish induction sessions
- Maintain confidential records and files (both paper based and electronic), ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
- Manage the HRIS system (MoorePay HR)
- Coordinate and administer all absence management details, including management of sick leave and Discovery Days
- Respond to all queries re MoorePay HR
- Run MoorePay HR training sessions for all new staff
- Be main point of contact for the administration and management of employee benefits, including company pensions, private healthcare, cars and FairCare Benefits Select
- Assist with the administration of annual HR processes, including annual performance review, annual salary review and annual bonus review
- Develop and maintain HR policies as necessary
- Provide administrative support in employee relations matters, including note taking at meetings and the production of appropriate letters
- Produce and maintain timely and accurate HR reporting to support the production of regular HR statistics and Board reports
- Support the HR Director in project work as required, including carrying out research and compiling reports
- Assist in off-boarding procedures as appropriate
- Highly trustworthy and organised individual
- High attention to detail
- Resilient and empathetic
- Ability to handle sensitive data
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills
- Strong administrative skills
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.