We are recruiting for an HR Executive Assistant to an award winning, local financial services provider. This is a new, unique position within the heart of the business. You will be based within the Human Resources team (reporting to the Head of HR) and also provide high level support to the Chief Executive.
The ideal candidate will have had experience in enabling cultural change and will have put associated communications strategy and staff engagement initiatives in place. You will be CIPD part or fully qualified or have extensive experience in this area.
- To assist the Head of HR in putting in place their 2019 People Strategy
- Organise and facilitate Staff Focus Groups on key HR initiatives
- Provide various reports to the Board of Directors and Remuneration Committee
- Play a key part in the change culture programme e.g. embedding new working arrangements, in the new Head Office Building including flexible working
- Assist with embedding new HR System across the Society
- Run the Leadership Development Programme
- Light administrative support for CEO/Exec team
- Report writing and collation of board material
- Assisting with project coordination
- Leadership Communications Forum - set up new initiative, facilitate, provision of effective feedback / communications across the staff
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Ideally Part or fully qualified CIPD
- Excellent Business Administration and organisations skills is essential
- Executive Support experience would be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, and able to multitask with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
This is a great opportunity to join a customer focussed financial services provider which is at the heart of the local community.
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'