Salary up to £34,000 (Including London Weighting) + Excellent benefits package + Company Car/ Car Allowance
Peninsula are the leading provider of employment law and health & safety services in the UK. We have been established since 1983, and have over 30,000 businesses who have already integrated Peninsula to work as part of their HR and Health and Safety departments. With offices in Manchester, Hinckley, Glasgow, Belfast and Dublin. Peninsula employs 1000 people across the UK, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia.
The HR/Employment Law Field Consultant provides a bespoke and comprehensive consultancy service to members within your allocated portfolio and involves reviewing and redesigning our member’s employment documentation. This is an exceptional opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied role which provides you with exposure to our members in every Industry! In this role, you will work from home and service members based in the postcode areas RM and E.
- Meet with members at their own premises to discuss their employment law documentation requirements and create new employment documentation and/or to critique clients’ own documentation in order to meet their individual business needs.
- Carry out HR Audits and implement new employment documentation.
- Annual review visit to members to update documentation where appropriate and ensure compliance with employment law and HR Best Practice.
- Liaise with members and deal with queries as appropriate.
- Good knowledge of employment law / HR
- Experience of updating HR Policies and Procedures
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Ability to work under on your own initiative and prioritise your workload.
- A chance to gain experience in all industries and all sectors
- Generous basic salary up to £30,000 DOE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Monthly allocated CPD time
- Company car/car allowance
- Profit Share Scheme
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)