An established and highly regarded HR and Employment Law company based in South Manchester are currently recruiting for an experienced HR & Employment Law Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis. The HR & Employment Law Consultant will be responsible for providing high quality HR advice and solutions to various clients and will be the 'go to' person for all HR and Employment Law queries, delivering accurate and timely advice to clients in line with employment legislation.
The HR & Employment Law Consultant will accountable for the following:
* Providing advice to clients on generalist employment/HR issues over the phone and by email, ensuring that clients know the correct procedures and processes to follow
* Advising client on a variety of issues from disciplinaries, redundancies, TUPE and mostly non- contentious matters
* HR projects and other ad hoc duties as required
* Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients by delivering a world-class employment and HR service, specific to the clients' needs
* Preparing formal documents, presentations, policies and procedures, employee handbooks, statements of terms and conditions and contracts and letters for clients as required
* Undertaking client audits to determine their HR requirements when required
Skills and Experience
* GCSE's and A-Level C+ in English and Maths
* CIPD Qualification and Employment Law qualification would be highly desirable
* Proven experience of working in a fast-paced HR function
* Experience of providing telephone based HR advice in a HR Consultancy or Shared Service Centre
* Experienced in all areas of HR and employment law, including terms and conditions, disciplinary and grievance, sickness and absence, performance and misconduct, TUPE, redundancy, discrimination, dismissal, employee relations.
* Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
* Ability to gain respect and trust both internally and externally
To apply for this role, please click the relevant link.
Macmillan Davies is a specialist HR recruiter. Established in 1979 we have offices in London, Manchester and Birmingham with dedicated teams focusing on Permanent, Contract and Interim assignments across the UK and Europe.