Our client has been educating and inspiring young people in east London for 25 years. They believe in young people and their aim is to help them succeed and build a better future.
Ambition, challenge, equality, success, learning and community are at the heart of this client's focus and they offer a very wide range of opportunities for learning and personal development, while also getting to know every student well and providing them with individual attention and support.
We are currently supporting this client in their search for an HR Employee Relations Advisor. The role is the first point of contact for Line Managers and responsibilities are as follows:-
* Handling all Employee Relations matters
* Providing support in relation to disciplinary, grievance, performance management, absence
* Develop procedures, processes and guidance notes and work collaboratively
* Provide assistance to the HR Manager
* Attend meetings, briefings and working groups
The successful candidates will meet the following criteria:-
* CIPD Level 7
* Experience of managing employee relations
* Knowledge of ER procedures and processes
* Sound and up-to-date knowledge of employment law
* IT literate
* Flexibility and openness to change
* Able to deal with pressure of heavy workload
In return the client will offer:-
* Generous leave entitlement
* Staff development opportunities
* Free use of gym
* Pension scheme
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then do not hesitate and apply immediately for the job.
This role is based in the education sector, and therefore successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS clearance.
We look forward to hearing from you.