This is a fantastic permanent opportunity to join a trust in Grantham as *HR & E-Learning System Specialist* (25 Hours Per Week over 5 days) You’ll be reporting into the HR Lead and be tasked with ensuring HR & E-Learning systems are performing effectively and developing their capability to underpin the organisation and providing the required services to the team.
Salary £25,000 FTE
What you’ll be doing
- Main POC specialist for HR Systems organisation wide
- Extracting and interpreting data to provide the organisation with accurate reporting
- Resolve systems related issues, quickly and efficiently liaising with external providers where required
- Asses, identify and implement improvements to HR Systems
- Scope the requirements from the HR team and reflect these processes within integrated HR, Payroll and E-Learning Systems
- Ensuring all HR Systems and processes adhere to necessary GDPR Regulations
What you’ll need to demonstrate
- Strong knowledge and experience of HRI systems and data management.
- Knowledge of HR processes and policies
- Experience of using iTrent/ SAP Business Objects tool
- Ability to identify and find solutions to processes, work at pace and learn new processes quickly
- Holder of advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong numeracy skills and analytical mind-set
- Strong attention to detail and accurate
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate complex information in an organised, easy to understand manner
- Ability to operate with a high degree of confidentiality and discretion.