This group is very much "changing the game" in which sustainability within the financial realm is viewed, they are a fast-growing company with circa. 200 employees, and offices across the globe. They are looking for someone to create a "global office" in which their positive working culture and emphasis on inclusion and diversity is felt and emphasised in every office, from London to Singapore.
This role would be fantastic for someone wishing to join an innovative company, in which they can make a tangible impact, and someone who has experience setting up a Global HR function from scratch, although this role will include two direct reports (HR Officer & Payroll Officer).
* Influence and drive People and Culture initiatives throughout the organisation to ensure the organisation operates strategically, efficiently, proactively and collaboratively.
* Develop and implement globally aligned recruitment, talent management and retention strategies.
* Global HR responsibility for all employees focusing on top/high potential talent, executive talent management and talent acquisition.
* Develop and implement a succession planning strategy.
* Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee compensation and benefits programmes.
* Track compensation and benefits bench-marking data and drive improvements to attract high quality employees and reduce turnover.
* Align global rewards and recognition programmes.
* Lead, manage and develop the global Human Resources function.
* Further develop global mobility process and maintain global view of talent. Leverage opportunities to transfer key talent around the business.
* Ensure consistency of approach across the HR global function and alignment of key people processes.
* Provide professional advice to Partners and Senior Leadership team on both strategic and operational HR issues.
* Develop and implement a highly effective on-boarding process and new employee orientation program.
* Ensure the development and implementation of effective people management and development policies, practices, and procedures.
* Leadership of training and development and the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees' skills.
* Manage and continuously improve the appraisal and performance management process.
* Develop a strong employer brand.
* Promote the concepts of equality of opportunity and managing diversity company wide.
* Ensure the Group is in compliance with all Employment Legislation in each country that it operates, including equal rights, discrimination etc.
* Management and development of HR Officer and Payroll Officer, with intentions of growing this function in the future.
* 4+ years with current employer and demonstrated stability within previous roles
* Experience within Asset Management or Technology industries (both would be very beneficial)
* Experience implementing a HR function on a global scale
* CIPD 7 or MA/BA in HRM
* University educated, preferably holding a Masters or PhD
* Experience building a HR function within a SME company
* Keen interest and passion for sustainability
* Experience training senior management in inclusion and diversity matters
* Experience in a standalone position
* Strong strategical background
* Vibrant and confident character, who can bring fresh and new ideas to the company
Remuneration will be up to £120,000 (including equity within the company), with the potential to become partner within the business. Any other benefits will be down to the successful candidate to introduce and implement.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please do click 'apply' and the relevant consultant will be in touch should you be successful.
Due to the number of applications we anticipate, we will reach out directly to successful candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'