A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR Director to join a professional services business based in Manchester. The purpose of this role is to work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to achieve it's strategic vision. Some of the key areas of responsibility will include:
- Devising and delivering the people strategy, ensuring this faciltates delivery of the wider business strategy
- Leading on transformational change across the business
- Leading on company-wide initiiatives
- Providing HR representation at Board level
- Partnering with the COO to develop the capability of the leadership team
- Establishing strong collaborative partnerships
The successful candidate for this role will currently be working at a senior level in HR and will have excellent stakeholder management skills as well as the ability to influence at all levels. Being able to demonstrate your own professional development will enhance your application for this role.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'