HR Director needed for a Real Estate Property Investor based in London
Job Title: HR Director
Responsible to: CEO
Area of responsibility: HR
- 10+ years' experience at Director level
- HR experience within a Real Estate setting
- Degree educated
- Extensive knowledge at senior level of HR and talent management strategies, practices, HR frameworks, initiatives and models
- Up to date knowledge of UK legislation, market and employment trends in the external environment
- Team leadership and development skills
- Identify and implement performance management strategies
- Design and implement first-class training and development framework for all employees
- Working closely with the HR Team to oversee the entire employee life-cycle
- Ensure the company mission and values remain an integral part of the recruitment and onboarding process
- Ensure Management are equipped with all of the tools and training they need to shape the business and develop high-performing teams
- Working with the CEO to build and maintain the organisational structure and facilitate succession planning
- Ensure the company is compliant across all HR laws and legislations
What to do Next
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced HR Director to join a very exciting and vibrant company. If this role looks of interest to you then please click the apply button or contact David directly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'