NRG are delighted to be working with a prestigious, rapidly growing business based in the Gateshead region to recruit a HR Director.
This position is full time
Salary- Circa £50,000.
The role of HR Director involves delivering a strategic approach to HR and organisational development. You will give leadership to the central HR team and business partners and support all employees to maximise their potential. The role will include a "hands on" approach, as well as fantastic business partnering skills to deliver the outputs required.
Key Priorities include, and are not limited to the following:
- Continuously model the culture and values of the company and promote engagement across the organisation.
- Provide strategic HR support and professional guidance to the CEO, directors, managers and employees.
- Lead, direct and develop the HR central team and business partners, through a strong day-to-day leadership presence and closeness to directors to ensure clear priorities and good co-ordination.
- Ensure appropriate organisational design and change management planning necessary for a rapidly growing organisation.
- Lead a strategic approach to resourcing, recruitment, talent and succession planning.
- Promote a culture of empowerment and personal development through a strategic approach to organisational development, employee learning and development, leadership development, graduate and apprenticeship schemes.
- Ensure the delivery of effective reward and recognition approaches.
- Advise the Remuneration Committee in the application of a strategic and competitive remuneration strategy.
- Manage and report on a suit of People KPIs to measure the quality and efficiency of a range of measures to ensure stability, performance and employee satisfaction.
- Manage the company pension arrangements, reporting appropriately to employees and the Directors.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current legislation, trends and HR approaches to ensure innovation, creativity and compliance throughout.
- Education to degree level.
- CIPD Qualification.
- Post graduate management qualification (desirable, not essential )
- Senior level HR experience in a similar size organisation.
- Change management in a growing organisation.
- Presenting at board level.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Strong employment law knowledge.
- High level of understanding of organisational structures and accountability.
- Ability to lead effective change.
- Ability to communication effectively to a wide audience.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have Tupe experience, be a strong leader with fantastic communication skills. This is a key role for the organisation and relationship building is key.
Please can you send CV’s through to Charlotte Warren ASAP as my client is looking to shortlist over the following week!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.