An industry leading, $1.5bn dollar organisation are looking to expand. Our client are searching for a high calibre HR Director to join their talented team. As a leading figure in the field of commercial catering, they have acquired a number of businesses resulting very high growth which means they can offer fantastic opportunities for progression and development as well as a generous remuneration package.
- To lead the evaluation and development of HR strategic plans and performance aligned to Corporate HR strategic plans and provide HR representation and HR specialist advice to the UK businesses and functions
- Lead, develop and deliver a robust recruitment process/programme to attract high calibre talent to the organisation
- To assist in the development of operational budgets and tactical business plans
- Coach and mentor members of the UK Senior Management teams, assist with the development of the Performance Management targets and the cascade of objectives through the performance management process
- Positively communicate business/HR initiatives/projects requiring change to ensure that others "buy in" and embrace the change
- Ensure HR activities align to organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
- Ensure the UK businesses and functions have and support a succession plan to ensure retention of talent and continuity of business
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff - identifying individual strengths and develop these to support successful delivery of individual objectives and HR initiatives
- Manage annual pay and incentive review ensuring they meet market and budget expectations
- Design an approach to reward and recognition programs and manage/administer benefits
- Ensure employee relations are managed in accordance with UK employment law to ensure fair and ethical approaches for employees and mitigate employment tribunal claims
- 10 years senior management in HR field is essential
- Strong working knowledge of HR information systems, strategic planning process, statistical analysis, predictive analytics and practices and trends influencing HR management.
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc)
- Thorough knowledge of employment related laws and regulations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Strategically and emotionally aware
- Great decision making and problem solving
- Commercial awareness / Customer focus
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'