We are working with this charity based in the City in search of an experienced HR Development & Performance specialist. This is a newly created role and will be working in a HR team of 6.
The HR Development & Performance Specialist is responsible for the development and implementation of a learning and development strategy that supports development of the competences and capabilities of all staff with the view of strengthening work related performance and enhancing quality of work across the organisation.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated at degree level with full CIPD qualification or specialist training qualification
- Substantial experience of developing and implementing a learning & development strategy and plans
- Extensive experience of successful training design, delivery, and evaluation to meet organisational requirements
- Extensive experience of the evaluation oflearning and development needs across a multi-site organisation
- Strong experience in HR project implementation in multi-site organisations of at least 200 employees
- Significant experience of working with employment laws and practices in countries of operation (in Europe, Africa and Asia)
- Experience of delivering coaching and training
- Proven experience of working at senior level for an International Non-Governmental Organisation (INGO)
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritising a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience of proactively identifying and addressing issues
- Good IT skills - MS Office, Outlook and Internet
Assertive Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and are committed to equality and opportunity for all candidates.
Due to the high volume of applicants it is not always possible to respond to every application personally. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may hold your CV on file in consideration for alternative vacancies that arise.
Please take a look at our website www.assertive-solutions.co.uk for a full list of our current vacancies.
- Performance Management
- CIPD qualified
- International NGOs
- L&D Strategy