Our client is looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their HR department while the organisation goes through some organisational changes.
It will be a fix term contract till December 2018.
You need to educated to degree level or similar and be a member of the CIPD.
You will be assisting the current HR Advisors with a number of tasks and responsibilities. These will include
- Manage complex casework
- Manage job evaluation cycles and advise senior management
- Supervise HR Officers and mentor and guide them with delivery services
- Implement policies and procedures
- Implement strategic objectives
- Provide advice to external employees and stakeholders
- Work along side the HR&D Manager to deliver services
- Plus other projects when required.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate general HR competencies and skills to be able to deal with complex casework. You also need to be up to date with legislation.
The company offer flexi working time plus 25 days holiday.
The role is based at the HQ of a multi-sited non profit organisation that is related to the faith sector.
- Not for Profit
- CIPD qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job