HR Data Officer
Morgan Hunt are currently working with a West London based Local Authority to recruit for a HR Data Officer.
The role is temporary, initially until December 2018 and paying £20-£22 per hour PAYE.
- Data mapping, transformation, and reconciliation
- Advanced expertise in Excel for the manipulation of data e.g. pivots, v-lookups
- Follow the data plan as developed by the Data Lead
- Conduct data profiling, cleansing, and migration activities
- Design and build the staging database, including any data transformations, enrichments and cleansing needed
- Support data requirements for testing and cutover
- Experience of data migration and cleansing
- Knowledge of SQL and data loader
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this advert for consideration!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job