I have an exciting opportunity for a HR Data Analyst to join a high profile, public sector client based in Kilburn!
You will be joining as a HR Data Analyst to assist in detailed preparation of workforce data, using your analytical skills to interpret the data and present in a coherent format to a senior level!
Other duties will include;
• Build and enhance MI Dashboards, focusing on key HR matters; provide senior leaders with a clear view of risks and issues to support decision-making.
• Manage workforce data reporting in respect of functional areas of the MPS.
• Create insight-led analytics; provide recommendations to improve operational performance.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and outsourced providers to quality assure data.
• Rapidly respond and flex across a number of projects, in response to organisational need and priorities; provide relevant workforce data and insight as required
• Good practical knowledge of the range of tools and techniques that are required in an analytical role for example identifying trends and issues that may impact on policies or corporate decisions
• IT Skills: Strong knowledge of MS Excel, Advanced analytical skills and knowledge of OBIEE, SQL, Tableau and Alteryx.
You will be paid between £300-£350 inside IR35 per day (DOE) and working on a full time basis with remote working available.
This is a 3 month contract, with possibility of extension to 6 months.
Ideally, you should hold CTC or be willing to undertake this check if successful.
Click APPLY NOW below to be considered!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'