HR Data Analyst- Automotive industry
Belgium - Brussels
50-60€ K a year
This company is one of the leading automobile manufacturers in the world and has been investing heavily on Data&Analytics in the recent months. This is an excellent HR Data Analyst position for someone with extensive experience in HR analytics/financial service industry. You will be responsible for data gathering and analysis for people related data in over 32 countries.
The HR Data Analyst is responsible for:
- The global HR information management for the Leadership team, including HR Value Stream reporting
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Data benchmarking and analysis for improvements
- Give training to management
- Providing advice with actionable interventions by analysing the data
- Gathering data to build an understanding and provide analysis on people related insights
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic degree (BA/MA) in econometrics, math's or informatics
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Analytical thinker and data driven personality
- Fluent in Dutch OR English
- Good knowledge about HR financial topics
- Excellent XLS skills to be able to create reports
- Experience with data visualtion tools is a plus
Market leading salary and benefits package as well as a dedicated budget to spend on personal and technical development.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sophie ten Berge via the Apply link on this page.
Brussels, Data Analyst, Data driven, Analytics, Finance, HR, Qlikview, English, XLS, informatics, econometrics, maths
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job