A newly created role has arisen working within a large international commercial business based at their UK head office in Basildon.
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for all aspects of data, systems and reporting from an HR perspective. This will include the provision of up to date and accurate information in key areas such as turnover, recruitment, training and monthly corporate KPIs
Duties and responsibilities will include;
• Conduct all data requests that come into the HR team
• Participate in data-driven projects, such as salary surveys, pay median exercises and annual merit cycles
• Production of cyclical KPIS:
oMonthly corporate KPIs (including org charts)
oMonthly training metrics
oMonthly recruitment statistics
oMonthly turnover report
• Interface between outsourced payroll provider and finance function
• Identify and participate in continuous improvement activities to show how the role can provide value add initiatives that, in addition, free up the time of the HR generalist team.
• Provide ad-hoc reports on request plus establish regular reporting structure to support the business (for example, monthly census, forecasted hiring)
• Provide day to day administrative support and on-going maintenance by working with local systems providers as appropriate
• Manages user permissions within the systems
Key skills and experience required:
• Advanced excel skills - including formulas, manipulating data, vlookups, pivot tables and macros
• Highly organised with strong communication skills
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions to tell the story
• Experienced in working in virtual teams across different locations and time zones
This role requires someone who is a strong data analyst with advanced Excel skills you do not need to have previous experience of working within an HR function but do need the ability to manage a high volume of data and manipulate it in order to produce accurate reports.