HR Data Analyst
£13.50 per hour PAYE
Manchester City Centre
2 -3 month temporary contract
37.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday
My client is seeking a HR Data Analyst to join their team in Manchester, this is a temporary contract opportunity with a reputable retail organisation based at their Headquarters close to the city centre.
- Candidates must have extensive data production experience and advanced excel skills (VLOOKUPs etc. as a minimum) , please ensure this is visible on your CV.
- You should have the ability to self manage multiple pieces of work within set timescales.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience of VBA and SQL would be an advantage.
- Experience of Oracle systems and HR data desirable.
- Timely production of scheduled HRMI reporting.
- Respond to service requests for ad-hoc reports.
- Development and build of new MI reports.
- Analysis of HR data.
- Data quality checking.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job