As the HR Data Analyst for this manufacturing company in Newbury, your focus will be on:
Gather data delivery and reporting requirements and perform data analysis, providing assistance with reporting design and creation.
Management of all of our HR databases and systems.
Responsible for reporting, including UK Headcount, absenteeism, ad hoc and management reporting.
Working with the HR team on HR projects such as Gender Pay Gap, GDPR, Take Your Kids to Work, MyWorkOffers.
Our client is a major international business.
As the HR Data Analyst for this company in Newbury, your role will focus on -
- Data analysis and reporting - gather data delivery and reporting requirements from stakeholders and perform data analysis, providing assistance with reporting design and creation using EiS HRMS (Oracle).
- Management of all of our HR databases and systems, including HRMS, ADPF and CAR (internal salary and bonus management system). This includes leading on developing current systems, supporting the implementation of new systems as required, ongoing data integrity, and training of other users; overseeing the HR Coordinator in the administration of the above systems.
- Act as an expert on the Sales Incentive Compensation Scheme by partnering and collaborating with the Sales Operational Analyst UK to ensure accuracy of our IC data.
- Responsible for the Company's Wellbeing strategy, working closely with benefits providers and engagement champions to implement a wellbeing programme that suits the needs of the employees.
- Act as UK HR lead for bonus initiatives including implementation and launch of bonus schemes.
- Responsible for monthly and ongoing payroll instructions to Finance, working closely with Payroll specialist; to ensure accuracy and timely management of payroll.
- Identify and implement benefits that increase the quality of life for employees as part of a wider Work/Life Balance strategy, including: childcare vouchers, AXA PPP, Denplan, EAP, Group Life Insurance, Pension, etc. by working with brokers and researching benefits issues.
- Support the management of UK Annual Salary Reviews and bonus cycle partnering with the business as required.
- Pensions management: annual pension reviews, support implementation of any legal requirements, administration of new starters' pensions.
- Responsible for reporting, including UK Headcount, absenteeism, ad hoc and management reporting.
- Overall supervisory responsibility for new starters process, assignment Changes and leavers; ensuring strict compliance with employment law and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Support the integration new acquisitions; ensure HR systems integration, benefits and payroll harmonisation when necessary.
- Working with the HR team on the coordination of ad-hoc projects such as Gender Pay Gap, GDPR, Take Your Kids to Work, MyWorkOffers, etc.
This manufacturing client is looking for candidates who match as closely as possible to the following profile -
- Excellent HR Data management/manipulation experience.
- HR Data analysis and HR reporting.
- Strong level of Excel including Pivot Tables.
- Experience of working on HR Projects would be considered an advantage.
- Preferably Degree educated.
- Preferably CIPD qualified or part-qualified.
- Possesses close Attention to detail.
- Strong time management.
- Client-facing with excellent communication skills.
- Strong teamwork ethic.
- Strong numeracy and literacy.
- Has the ability to influence and persuade.
- Possesses great integrity and responsibility.
For this HR Data Analyst role, the client offers a great package including
- 10% bonus scheme.
- Excellent contributory pension scheme.
- Private medical cover.
- Dental cover.
- And much more!
- data analysis
- pivot tables
- advanced Excel
- HR data
- data generation
- hr reporting