HR Data Analyst Temp
An excellent temporary contract has become available with our client based in East London for an experienced HR Data Analyst.
You must have NJC Terms and Conditions experience for this post.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensuring the establishment is kept up to date and maintained, working with BIT and other colleagues and maintaining relevant records of roles and job evaluations
- Oversee production of data survey responses where established that participation would be of value
- Develop consistent standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics, such as absence and other HR data
- Support on ensuring all statutory returns are responded to within relevant timescales
- Maintaining key relationships within the HR service, in particular relating to data and intelligence requirements to inform the service's work programme
- Compiling FOI, SAR and similar request and working closely with colleagues in FOI/data protection teams
- Produce analyse and supply accurate and timely government statutory returns (e.g. Gender pay gap) and a range of management information reports/statistic for internal customers, external accreditations (Stonewall data etc. ) and external partners
- The post-holder will be expected to liaise with colleagues in other organisations on matters relating to HR metrics, e.g. other boroughs, London Councils, ONS
- Updating and publishing of HR and Workforce Development Information on the Council's intranet and annual reports on the workforce as well as producing bespoke information as required
- Ensuring that updates to Resource link and other HR systems are understood by HR colleagues
If you have experience within this field, please apply online ASAP. Shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted within 3 working days
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- HR Data Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'