HR Data Analyst - Excel, Tableau, Microsoft BI
Based in Glasgow a HR Data Analyst is required on a 5 month contract basis with the possibility of extension for our Defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
Overview of the HR Data Analyst
- You'll be required to work with a wide range of stakeholders to scope and perform advanced HR analytics relating to People Management and any other key HR indicators of interest to the business.
- You will be responsible for analysing and evaluating data and reports; feeding back the findings to relevant stakeholders; and advising on changes and improvements.
- The job involves creating and delivering presentations and training across the business when required.
Key Skills required for the Principle Project Leaders
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel data manipulation and formulae
- Excellent data presentation and visualisation skills
- Strong ability to interpret requirements and to analyse raw data
- Knowledge of HR systems and processes advantageous
- Having strong communication skills is key as you will have to build relationships with employees at all levels.
- Relevant data analysis experience and/or qualifications
- CIPD Qualification desirable
- Tableau/Microsoft BI experience desirable
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'