For more than 200 years, our global Financial Services Client has been helping people around the world connect with what matters most to them. The company is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
The EMEA HR Service Centre is the first point of contact for HR and payroll queries. This opportunity to cover for maternity leave is for a full time position, with the scheduled hours of work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
This position is within a contact centre environment with a strong emphasis on customer service. Enquiries come primarily through phone calls, but also via the online web chat system and via the online Ask HR form.
Key responsibilities are to ensure a positive experience for individuals contacting the HR Service Centre, investigating queries and providing resolution. To ensure coverage across the HR Service Centre opening hours, the team have scheduled activities on any given day - for example either phones or web chat - and scheduled lunch times. Queries can come from current or former employees, HR or third parties on behalf of employees. These queries will range across first contact payroll resolution, guidance on HR processes and HR system navigation, HR guidelines as well as administering Professional Qualification applications and providing employment verification letters. In addition, individuals within the team each have, or support, a Subject Matter Area where they are required to build a higher level of knowledge, developing relationships with other relevant teams and to provide support/training to other team members on queries or processes in these areas.
The role is a combination of administration and providing first line HR advice, all of which have differing priorities and good organizational skills are essential. The role is based in our Camberley office, but currently working from home.
Previous HR experience at an administration or at a junior level is preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with people from different levels of the organisation and across the different lines of business via phone and email
- General IT/MS Office skills are essential
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail: recording detailed notes in the call logging system and responding to all queries with accurate information
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment, able to multitask and prioritise workload
- Able to self investigate using a range of resources to find resolution whilst identifying when it is appropriate to seek advice and support
- Be risk aware when handling confidential information
- An overall knowledge and experience of providing an HR service within the financial services industry, preferably in a contact centre environment, is desirable
- Experience of using Salesforce or similar case management system
- Sharing knowledge with other team members using the appropriate mechanism
- French language, oral and written, desirable but not essential
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
- PayrollFrench Speaking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'