Hill Robinson is a leading independent yacht management company, looking after some of the world’s most spectacular superyachts. We offer unparalleled services to our clientele from our 11 bases worldwide to assist in running yachts safely and efficiently and providing all the ancillary services required by these luxury assets and for the clients that enjoy them. Our expertise and highly qualified team provide the full range of services and essential support that makes the whole yachting experience a success.
Our new and exciting Human Resources department needs an experienced HR coordinator/ administrator to support the Human Resources team. In this role you will be an essential support to the team. Based in our Conwy office you will support on recruitment, performance management, be an expert in our HR Information System
- Provide all aspects of administrative support to the Human Resources Team
- Maintain the HRIS system keeping all employee information up to date
- Respond in a timely manner to all employee requests via the HRIS
- Manage the administrative side of the performance management processes
- Coordinate the PDRs and probationary review processes to keep them on target.
- Provide reports for HR functions from HRIS
- Assist in the administration of recruitment and document checking for the on-boarding process
- Work closely with the wider HR team to support with on-boarding of new joiners.
- Support Human Resources Business Partner and Group Head of Human Resources in any ad hoc projects as needed
- Assist Group HR Manager with diary management/setting up meetings and general administrative duties as needed.
- Experience of administration in a fast paced organisation
- Very confident using IT systems such as HRIS and Microsoft software- Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Experienced working in a client focused operation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accuracy and efficiency in working practices
- Able to work to deadlines with focus on results and quality of service at all times.
- Process driven who understands the sequence of actions necessary in execution of tasks.
- Focused on promoting best practice in line with Company policy and procedures
Take responsibility for workload and be able to prioritise tasks
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'