Working for a laboratory in Leamington Spa, this role is to coordinate the administration and logistics of all HR activity. Acting as the first point of contact for staff, triaging queries and providing quality advice on possible solutions. Provide timely and accurate maintenance of all HR systems, records and databases which enable effective management reporting of all HR activity for the organisation.
To support the Senior HRBP and the HRBPs as well as supporting the staff of the Lab as required.
- Carry out all HR administration tasks as required
- Monitor staff attendance matters -preparing people absence reports, liaising with staff and line supervisors.
- Support the coordination of staff inductions, actively seeking to improve the experience for new starters, supporting orientation and integration into the Lab.
- Be aware of employment policies (eg parental leave, absence etc), providing front line advice to employees and guidance for line managers.
- Triage HR queries, referring complex matters to the appropriate HRBP or line manager as required
- Act as point of liaison between the HRBP team, Training, Resourcing and other key internal stakeholders
- Ensure the coordination and administration of key HR initiatives and business as usual programmes as instructed i.e. People Survey
- Act as a note taker at meetings as required.
- Conduct employee exit interviews - ensuring key feedback to relevant HRBP is provided. Review and collate exit questionnaires to inform turnover MI reporting.
- Ensure the compliance and accuracy of records kept within HR
Key outputs and deliverables
- Provide timely, appropriate HR advice which supports the effective management of staff matters across the Lab
- Ensure administrative tasks and communications are delivered in accordance with policy timeframes, HR best practice and SLA’s/KPI’s
- Role model exceptional service, ensuring that customers are at the heart of HR outputs.
- Appropriate escalation of and timely response to more complex matters
- Accurate and legally compliant work and record-keeping
Specific skills and capabilities
- Excellent customer service skills - recognising the importance of achieving a positive customer experience
- Working knowledge of HR employment practice including basic employment law and HR best practice
- Experience in HR administration processes including onboarding, recruitment and learning & development
- Ability to prioritise changing work demands, work under pressure, identify risks and respond according to business/staff needs
- Recognise key stakeholders, providing timely communications to all relevant parties
- Ability to produce high quality and legally compliant written work
- Effective and clear communications using a range of media
- Proficiency in the use of standard Microsoft IT packages
- Previous experience of working in a factory or warehouse facility
- Working towards (or be willing to) an HR related qualification
- Interest in advancing the organisational equality/inclusion agenda
- Employment Law
- Exit Interviews
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'