33K - 12 Month FTC
INTERVIEWING MONDAY 10th JUNE!!!!!
An exciting time to join this really fast paced organisation in their London office. You will support the operational HR team within a generalist capacity, this is a great opportunity to get involved in something different every day as there are lots of HR BP’s whereby you can develop your skills. This role will provide advice and assistance on policies, procedures, and legislation whilst contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices in a changing environment.
HR Advisory, Transactional & Administration Service
- Working with the HR Shared service centre to ensure a seamless service in dealing with all HR queries and administration requirements across the business.
- Act as a point of escalation for HR queries from the HR Shared Service centre.
- Ensure and be responsible for the HR data quality and integrity for the business area, to include the full life cycle of employee data.
- Monitoring, reporting and analysing HR data in line with business needs.
- Monitoring and implementing pay triggers in relation to sickness absence.
- Identifying trends/ patterns at a local level of sickness absence.
- Advising on all family friendly policies, arranging meetings/briefings with employees.
- Support on employee relations matters when required, including grievance, performance and disciplinary in liaison with local HR Business Partner.
- Conducting exit interviews with leavers.
Recruitment, Resourcing and Mobility Support
- Action all appropriate systems immigration and visa notifications/alerts relating to staff changes in the UK and liaison with the International Mobility team on all overseas changes impacting the business areas they support.
- Assist HRBP in the collation of data and information for visa and permit applications for new/inbound experienced hires and graduates.
- Attend and support local careers fairs when required.
- Supporting local Assessment centres across the Early Careers programmes. This covers the Firms’ Apprenticeship and Graduate recruitment programme and the associated summer industrial placements.
- Continuous support to Apprentice programme from Resourcing through to onboarding and ongoing development.
Induction and Onboarding
- Responsible for completion of all day one HR induction for new staff and staff transferring into their business groups. e.g. internal transfers and new/returning LTA’s.
- Be a custodian of the Induction programme and work closely with the HR Transactional Services Manager to evolve the look and feel of Induction to reflect employment legislation changes and evolving local business needs.
- Support and monitor ongoing onboarding of new starters and focus on continuous improvement of the process
Reward and Benefits
- Support reward and benefits team with annual activities such as profit share and pay review.
- Provide local advice and promotion of our flexible benefits offering.
- Support of the local Wellbeing programme initiatives.
- Support UKMEA/regional HR programmes and projects in line with business requirements.
- Support local HRBP teams in coordinating locally driven training events.
- Attend meetings both face to face and remotely with HR Coordinator team to share best practice and actively contribute to the agenda.
- GCSE/A level education including English and Maths at grade C or above, or equivalent, is essential
- CIPD membership or currently working towards membership (Desirable not essential)
- Good team working skills
- Confident when working under pressure, while maintaining a sense of humour
- Proactive approach with the ability to challenge current ways or working and 'add value.’
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'