Our client, a leading supplier of construction equipment, has an exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join their fast-paced HR and Payroll department.
This is a 14 month maternity contract role to start as soon as possible.
- Production of Contract Offer letters
- Leavers letters
- Amendment letters
- Pension information
- Eye care vouchers
- Take a proactive approach to recruitment activities within an assigned business
- Continuation of service to the business during busy periods and in the absence of the Recruitment co-ordinator
- Maintenance of accurate records
- Starters and Leavers
- Employee Amendments
- Benefit Information
- Production of ad-hoc reports, using the data held on the database and manipulating the data using Excel.
- Monthly Reporting
- Telephone and face to face communication - regular contact with internal "customers" throughout the organisation.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Intermediate to advanced level experience of using Excel (creation and manipulation of spreadsheets, data sort, simple formulas) essential
- Experience of using Word (letters, mail merge, tables and reports) essential
- Experience of working in an HR environment desirable
- Experience of HR systems (including databases) desirable
- Works well in a Team
- Experience of building good relationships
Hours - Monday to Thursday 9am-5.30pm, Friday 9am-5pm
Location - Harrogate
Salary - £18-22K
- Administrative Support
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'