REED HR are working with a client based in Crawley to recruit a HR Coordinator to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will be a self starter with solid Recruitment and Onboarding experience and will completely manage the beginning of an employees lifecycle in their role. This would suit someone keen to deveop their HR skills to HR Officer level.
Key Skills and Responsibilities -
- Onboarding of staff, delivering inductions to new staff and conducting exit interviews.
- Coordinating the recruitment process, liaising with line managers, advertising, collating c.v.'s and coordinating interviews.
- Building the employer brand, making the company an employer of choice in the local area.
- Involvement in inductions and training coordination.
- Assisting on HR projects.
- Strong communication skills
- CIPD Level 3 (desirable - not essential)
- Internal recruitment experience essential
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, please 'apply now' or email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'