Hoop Human Resources are excited to be working on behalf of a prestigious engineering firm at the forefront of innovative development. This organisation prides itself in creativity and excellence. A fantastic employer who offers a range of flexible benefits, as well as generous salary and career progression. Benefits include 25 days holiday, with an option to buy/sell 5 more, and profit share.
This role is a 12 month contract for a HR Coordinator (HRC). The role forms part of the operational HR Team and is responsible for providing generalist HR Advice across the business.
The role will report to the HR Coordinator Team Leader whilst working closely with, and supporting the local HR Business Partner/s. The role will be part of the HR Coordinator team who are based regionally across the UK.
The main duties of the role will provide advice and assistance on policies, procedures, and legislation whilst contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices in a changing environment.
- Dealing with all HR queries and administration requirements across the business.
- Act as a point of escalation from the HR Transactional Services.
- Responsible for the quality, accuracy and integrity of the HR data for the business area, to include the full life cycle of employee data.
- Monitoring, reporting and analysing data in line with business needs including production of monthly MI dashboards and identifying trends and patterns from data analysis.
- Sickness and absence monitoring and identifying trends/ patterns at a local level of sickness absence.
- Assisting HRBP with occupational health referrals and absence management caseload.
- Advising on all family friendly policies, arranging meetings/briefings with employees.
- Providing support on employee relations matters when required, including grievance, performance and disciplinary in liaison with local HR Business Partner.
- Conducting exit interviews with leavers.
- Recruitment, Resourcing and Mobility Support
- Action all appropriate systems immigration and visa notifications/alerts relating to staff changes in the UK and liaison with the International Mobility team on all overseas changes impacting the business areas they support.
- Assist HRBP in the collation of data and information for visa and permit applications for new/inbound experienced hires and graduates.
- Working closely with Early Career Recruitment team in the planning of UK wide assessment centre schedule for the network of HRC’s.
- Attend and support local careers fairs when required.
- Responsible for completion of all "day one" HR induction for new staff and staff transferring within business groups.
- Support the reward and benefits team with cyclical activities such as profit share and pay review including data validation.#
- Provide local advice and promotion of flexible benefits and well-being offerings.
- Support of the local well-being programme initiatives.
- Support local HRBP teams in coordinating locally driven training events.
To be considered for the following role, my client have specified the following skills and experience:
- GCSE/A level education including English and Maths at grade C or above, or equivalent, is essential
- CIPD membership or currently working towards membership (Desirable not essential)
- Excellent IT skills (training will be provided on all our HR systems)
- Experience of producing and manipulating data for management
- Strong working knowledge of excel
- Experience of dealing with people at all levels
- Experience of working in a HR environment
- Have the ability to judge a context, make connections and build relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to process large amounts of information quickly
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks
- The ability to prioritise changing deadlines
- Good team working skills
- Confident when working under pressure, while maintaining a sense of humour
- Proactive approach with the ability to challenge current ways or working and 'add value.’
Please bare in mind that there will be occasional travel to other UK based offices in line with business needs.
- CIPD qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'