Rudgeway, near Thornbury, South Gloucestershire
£20,000 - £25,000 (pro rata), (depending on experience)
25 hours per week (0.67 FTE)
Our client provides housing and support services to over 800 individuals and families and have an ambitious development programme with an aim to deliver over 200 new homes over the next three years. They are currently looking for an HR Coordinator to join their team.
As HR Coordinator you will play a key supportive role within the Elim HR team. This is a busy and varied role which will require you to be the first point of contact for HR and employee relation queries. You will be responsible for managing the start to end employment process and the provision of a high-quality HR administrative service, which will enable you to engage with every part of our business.
- To provide high quality HR administrative services to the HR team as required.
- To operate, administer and manage paper based and electronic HR record systems, including the HR database, Cascade, and all related administrative responsibilities.
- To manage and administer start to end employment processes, from recruitment through the end of employment, ensuring an excellent service is provided to our internal customers.
- To be the first point of contact for HR and employee relations queries, including policies and procedures and terms and conditions.
- To administer payroll, including accurately inputting new starter details and employee changes onto Sage and producing reports as required.
- To contribute to the development of staff and administer the training programme, training records, evaluation and associated activities.
- To contribute to the achievement of HR key performance indicators and prepare statistical information and reports.
- To ensure confidentiality and data protection is maintained.
- To be responsible for effective communication both internally and externally and to proactively and positively promote the association.
- To provide a cost effective and value for money service.
- To develop services and work on projects as required.
To be considered for the HR Coordinator position, you will have the following experience and attributes:
- You will have experience in administration and HR.
- You are an excellent communicator with strong information-handling skills.
- You will need to be highly motivated and self-organised with great attention to detail.
In return for your positive, can-do attitude, you will become an integral part of a small and dynamic team. You will have an opportunity to make a real difference in this role.
Closing date: 10:00am, Wednesday 2nd May 2018
Interviews will be held on Thursday 10th May 2018
If you feel you are suitable for their HR Coordinator position, please apply now with your CV and Covering Letter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job