I am currently working exclusively with a client who has a brand-new role for an experienced HR Coordinator to join their growing business based on the outskirts of North Cambridge. This position is a fixed term contract and will potentially go permanent for the right candidate. The hours are full time (35 hours per week), however they would be open to part time hours no less than 4 days per week.
This role will report directly into the HR Director and will be responsible for the administration delivery of operational HR across Cambridgeshire within the central teams and the Trust.
The ideal candidate needs to be qualified or studying towards their CIPD level 3 and have the relevant experience as a HR Administrator or Coordinator level.
The successful candidate needs to have a flexible approach, who is proactive as well as reactive. You need to have excellent communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team and on your own. You need to have strong attention to detail skills and be able to manage your own workload to meet tight deadlines.
The main key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
* Coordinate and manage all HR administration
* Manage the recruitment process from advertising a role through to offer
* Prepare all the new starter offer packs, paperwork, and chase accordingly
* Coordinate and arrange the induction for new starters
* Completing all reference's, other checks, and chase accordingly
* Updating personal details on the internal HR system
* Manage all employees' paper and electronic files
* Liaise and coordinate leaver's acknowledgements and exit interviews
* Being involved with HR Projects by supporting the HR Director
* Liaise and collaborate with a 3rd party HR provider
For more details on this role please contact Claire Neve on or email
The ONE Group description
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk