Are you looking for a new role and are available to start immediately?
Do you have experience within HR?
Are you a proactive and organised individual?
Our client is currently looking for an individual to support within their HR team on a permanent basis.
If you have experience in basic HR, and are an organised, proactive and efficient individual, then this may be the role for you.
Position: HR Coordinator
Pay rate: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
Hours: Full time – 39 hours per week
Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm)
Your role will include…
- Supporting with the internal human resources requirements within the company.
- Uploading personal files onto the company system.
- Aiding with new GDPR processes, and requirements.
-Ensuring HR records are up to date, accurate and comply with legislation.
-Providing HR support to managers and employees.
-Coordinating the arrangement of internal and external training.
-Supporting recruitment and selection processes and on-boarding.
-Devising and implementing new HR initiatives.
-Completing general administration tasks quickly and efficiently.
You will require the following skills and experience for the role…
- Confident IT experience in using Excel and Mircosoft Office packages.
- Be a highly confident and proactive individual.
- Have experience within recruitment (ideally be up to date with current recruitment processes and procedures).
-Have a relevant HR qualification
-Previous experience in an administrative role preferably within a HR function.
-High level of attention to detail and communication skills.
- Available to start immediately or with a short notice period.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.