Reporting into the HR Business Partner, you will support the delivery of the key processes within the HR department, with particular focus on generalist HR, Administration and projects.
Some areas of responsibilities to get you thinking;
- Handling employee data and the changes to the HR Systems including Workday and payroll systems and creating reports where required
- Company performance management and annual salary review process and administration
- New joiner and leaver process administration
- Completion of offer letter and contracts for new joiners
- Roll out of HR practices and new processes across the business
- Managing the monthly payroll (ADP) with the Finance and HR Teams. Being the first point of contact for payroll queries and administering the ADP system
- Assisting the management of Relocation expenses, tracking and advising staff on their expense claims
- Designing templates, training materials
- Running company inductions
- Coordinating and running the administration of all Benefits schemes within the company
We'd love to see:
- Experience as an HR Assistant / Coordinator
- Experience in the Creative industries (Media, Gaming, Advertising, Tech, TV)
- Someone who has worked in a busy small to medium sized business
- Some experience of working with Payroll administration
- You have worked with on-boarding and managed appropriate paperwork
- Benefits administration experience
- Someone ideally with Workday experience. Updating and reporting
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job