We are looking for a dynamic, fast paced and passionate HR professional to join our thriving team, as the HR Coordinator you will provide critical day-to-day administrative support to the business and your daily work with impact directly on the accuracy of data, the productivity of the team and the service provided to all fellow colleagues.
- To manage all HR administrative tasks across the full employee life cycle from on boarding to exit, improving employee experience at every stage.
- Support the HR Manager with the end to end recruitment process
- Prepare and send out new starter documentation which includes offer letters, contracts, and new starter packs
- Take ownership of HR software ensuring the data it holds is up to date at all times
- Prepare reports and provide insights on employee data
- Create new employee files in the HR Database
- Notify Office Manager and IT of new starters and their set-up requirements and ensure that new starters are added to relevant distribution lists.
- Request and follow up on employment references
- Prepare induction for new starters in cooperation with Line Manager and follow up to ensure completion
- Support HR Manager with the coordination of mid-year and end-of-year performance reviews, including filling hard copies, recording results, and noting under-performers and development needs
- Assist the team in drafting correspondence with employees relating to promotions, salary increases, etc.
- Work with HR Manager and other departments on global projects and initiatives
Skills and requirements:
- Experience working within a busy HR function
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience of strong coordination skills & proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use initiative and work autonomously
- Proven high level accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidentiality and discretion are essential
- Evidence of being flexible, able to multi-task and being proactive, a true self starter
- Literate in Word and Excel
- Employee Files