Our client, a well-known tourist attracion based in Warwickshire, is recruiting for a HR Coordinator on a Fixed Term Contract for 6 months. The salary for the position is negotiable dependent on experience.
Duties will include (but not limited too):
* Providing support to the HR team as required, including producing correspondence and acting as the point of contact for all HR enquiries
* Managing the recruitment process from start to finish, including advertising, shortlisting, arranging interviews and passing on feedback to candidates
* Handling employee data, including producing new starter and leaver reports and handling change of contract administration as required
* Completing necessary administration in relation to updating the database with training information
* Drafting offer letters and contracts of employment with minimal supervision, along with completing new starter and induction paperwork
* Managing own diary and ensuring attention to detail whilst completing HR tasks
* Conducting right to work checks for potential candidates and mail-merging onto the HR system, Carvell
* Providing administrative support in relation to employee relations, composing and issuing letters and updated records accordingly
* Supporting the Business Partner with benchmarking pay and benefits and conducting salary reviews to ensure best practice solutions are adopted
The successful candidate must be a pro-active self-starter, who is confident with the end-to-end administrative process, within a fast paced HR environment and hold a full UK Driving License.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
- human res
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job