Full time - Monday to Friday
Our clients organisational culture is very important to us so it is vital that the successful candidate lives and breathes complimentary values and behaviours.
Our key expectations are:
- Self-awareness – Living authentically.
- Adaptability- Being ready to adjust depending on the situation.
- Openness – What you see is what you get.
- Positivity with a real sense of being able to strive for the impossible
- Generosity of spirit- Everyday should be an opportunity to act with kindness.
- Ability to have fun – Taking the role seriously, whilst being yourself.
Overview of the role:
The post-holder will work within the HR team. This role will support the team in continuing to deliver a common sense based approach to HR for the businesses. This role supports the heart and soul of each other and their organisations from starting their career and all the way through.
You will love it here because you will be able to make a difference to people on their journey with them. People are at the core of all they do and this role demands a colleague that is passionate about those they serve.
Who are they looking for:
The way we treat and support our people is an immense responsibility. They are keen to hear from candidates that can offer a common sense, pleasant, approachable nature. Delivering the best support for colleagues is a key value to uphold and be accountable for. A desire to passionately want to be part of a team that truly has each individual's needs at the forefront of your actions will show in the way you conduct yourself. Your quirky personality will be seen as an asset to a team that is delivering growth and change on a daily basis.
- To take a lead on co-ordinating recruitment campaigns across all companies. To administer recruitment policies and procedures that assist with ongoing recruitment from advert to Induction.
- To look for new ways of managing recruitment organisation wide, and implement new procedures and best practice across the board.
- To ensure that terms and conditions are maintained
- To ensure HR staff records and employment checks are up to date and appropriately managed
- To support the growth of the organisation
- Offer guidance to employees with day to day queries
- To ensure all colleagues are supported in a caring and sensitive way
- Use experience and have ability to deal with sometimes challenging situations
- To support the management of absence and sickness
- Be innovative in approach to HR and common sense solutions
- To provide a highly confidential service in any aspect of the role.
- To communicate with the Payroll team in times of recruitment.
- To seek to improve and develop the HR team and its functions to be prepared for future growth
- To actively seek to personally develop to support growth and add value to self and the wider teams and organisations
This Job Description will be periodically reviewed in the light of developing work requirements. The successful candidate will be a part of updating this to keep the role current and fresh.
The ideal candidate for the HR Coordinator role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- A passion to serve people every day
- Belief that people are at the heart and soul of all we do
- 5 GCSE’s A* - C including English Language or equivalent experience.
- Ability to organise own workload
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- IT skills
- Ability to deal with fast moving situations
- Calmness under pressure & when supporting sometimes unhappy situations
- Self-awareness - Awareness of impact on others Ability to have difficult conversations
- Approachability that presents a fun, lively and warm character
- Information Governance – understanding and awareness
- Understanding of employment law
- Experience of working across multiple services.
- Car Driver
- People centred/associated qualification or further learning
If you feel you are suitable for the HR Coordinator role, please apply now!
HR Executive, HR Assistant, HR Coordinator, HR Advisor