I'm currently working with a fantastic Cancer Charity in aim of placing their new HR Coordinator on a temporary basis. This role is for an immediate start and will be approximately 2 months long.
- Support the HR Manager in dealing with HR Policy, Employment Law and Employee Relations
- Lead on all HR Administrative duties and be the first point of contact for the department
- Manage and Update the Organisation's HR Software and collate monthly reports from the System
- Support the Manager with New Starters, Induction and HR Training Sessions
- Contribute to the end-to-end Recruitment Process
- Provide support for the Learning and Development of Staff Members
- Help to deliver the monthly payroll
- Previous Experience as a HR Coordinator or HR Officer
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR Systems and Software
- CIPD Qualified or the equivalent experience
- Ability to collate information and write reports on the gathered data
- Experience working for a non-profit organisation is desirable
If you have the relevant skills then please do send forward an updated CV. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted further.