Our client, one of the fastest growing franchise networks in the world, is currently recruiting for a HR Coordinator.
The role is a temporary position, working 37.5 hours over 5 days. This position is for 3 months however there is the possibility for it to turn into a permanent position.
The duties include:
* Maintain manual and electronic HR information databases for employees, including recording of annual PDP & target documents, holiday records and company benefits
* Look after administration relating to joiners, including recruitment, offer letters, contracts and setting up joiners on to the system
* Manage the administration process relating to leavers
* Help organize learning and development courses including liaising with internal and external providers, coordinating employee diaries and any training preparations
* Look after HR related PO’s and approve invoices
* Ensure all administrative procedures and policies are maintained and delivered to a high standard
* Collate the payroll information, such as starters, leavers, contract changes, promotions, salaries, bonuses, benefit adjustments and absences
* Undertake any other duties deemed appropriate
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in regards to this vacancy.