Our client, one of the fastest growing franchise networks in the world, is currently recruiting for a HR Coordinator.
The role is a temporary position, working 37.5 hours over 5 days. This position is for 3 months however there is the possibility for it to turn into a permanent position.
The duties include:
* Maintain manual and electronic HR information databases for employees, including recording of annual PDP & target documents, holiday records and company benefits
* Look after administration relating to joiners, including recruitment, offer letters, contracts and setting up joiners on to the system
* Manage the administration process relating to leavers
* Help organize learning and development courses including liaising with internal and external providers, coordinating employee diaries and any training preparations
* Look after HR related PO’s and approve invoices
* Ensure all administrative procedures and policies are maintained and delivered to a high standard
* Collate the payroll information, such as starters, leavers, contract changes, promotions, salaries, bonuses, benefit adjustments and absences
* Undertake any other duties deemed appropriate
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in regards to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job