HR Coordinator - Car Dealership
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 Per Annum (DOE)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm (1 hour for lunch each day)
Human Resources Coordinator
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch each day.
Salary £24 - £26k (DOE)
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic HR Coordinator to join our team at Currie Motors in Twickenham. You will report directly to the HR Director to provide a comprehensive HR service across our multi sited business.
The HR Coordinator role combines all site HR duties with general HR administration and coordination. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, have excellent time relationships with all levels of staff management and high attention to detail. You must also have the ability to build.
- To provide appropriate HR support, advice and guidance to Managers
- Dealing with employee relations issues as appropriate
- Ensuring the communication of and adherence to Company Policies and Procedures
- Effectively Manage the Company’s recruitment processes, from shortlisting to selection.
- Active involvement with Disciplinary & Capability investigations and Appeal Hearings
- Delivery of employee inductions
- Preparation of contracts of employment, offer letters and other contractual paperwork as required.
- Absence Management
- Liaison with H&S Consultants to ensure Company Compliance
- Delivery of HR Projects
- Previous HR / Recruitment experience
- Excellent administrative and numerical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent organisational ability and able to act on own initiative
- The capacity to learn new skills and take on additional responsibilities
- Drive, enthusiasm and commitment to achieve required results
- Full clean Driving Licence as travel between sites is required
Job Reference: HBHRTWICK
This vacancy is being managed by Keely Dunn at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
- Human Resources