Now Careers are currently working with a leading SME that is looking to recruit an experienced HR coordinator to join their management team within a newly created HR function. This roles involves supporting all local HR activities in line with the business objectives and company's values.
You will be expected to deliver a consistent and professional HR Services across multiple locations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Look after key areas of HR
- Payroll, employment contracts, salary, bonus, staff welfare, disciplinary, training.
- Ensure managers are carrying out performance reviews.
- Improve of weakness with HR.
- Ensure compliance within HR law.
- Adhering to correct practice
- Will be an avid member of the management structure.
- Coaching the employers.
- Reporting information to corporate management.
- Will be reporting to the Managing Director
- 2-5 years HR experience, ideally CIDP intermediate level.
This is a fast growing and exciting business and this position has arisen due to expansion and the company offers an excellent opportunity to develop your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job