Alexander Mann Solutions are the world's leading provider of talent acquisition and management services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more.
We are currently working on behalf of our client, a Government Services Company who is recruiting for number of HR Coordinators on 3-6 month contracts based in Stockton-on-Tees (Tyneside)
- To work alongside and support the HR Advisor to run a large scale change exercise
- Coordinating and running group presentations to staff about the changes and impact on them.
- Supporting to coordinate and run (with the HR Advisor) individual staff meetings (for staff working across various shift patterns). This process will also require a large-scale documentation exercise - collating, auditing and verifying documentation in line with the organisations Processes and Standards.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure tight timescales are delivered, staff and other stakeholders are communicated with in a timely manner
- Ability to work flexibly (nights, weekend work included on an ad hoc basis) and to tight deadlines; strong verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing projects with competing deadlines
- Working within a team is essential; experience in change management and a training environment is preferable.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery in some of its services be deemed to operate to act as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.