Alexander Mann Solutions are the world's leading provider of talent acquisition and management services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more.
We are currently working on behalf of our client, a Government Services Company who is recruiting for number of HR Coordinators on 3-6 month contracts based in Stockton-on-Tees (Tyneside)
- To work alongside and support the HR Advisor to run a large scale change exercise
- Coordinating and running group presentations to staff about the changes and impact on them.
- Supporting to coordinate and run (with the HR Advisor) individual staff meetings (for staff working across various shift patterns). This process will also require a large-scale documentation exercise - collating, auditing and verifying documentation in line with the organisations Processes and Standards.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure tight timescales are delivered, staff and other stakeholders are communicated with in a timely manner
- Ability to work flexibly (nights, weekend work included on an ad hoc basis) and to tight deadlines; strong verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing projects with competing deadlines
- Working within a team is essential; experience in change management and a training environment is preferable.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery in some of its services be deemed to operate to act as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job