We are seeking a HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR (Maternity Cover - Feb 2018 Start) to join our team at Rhinefield House Hotel. This is a part time position for 18 hours a week.
This varied role supports the HR Manager and you will be responsible for the smooth and professional day-to-day running of the Human Resources department. The ideal candidate will be confident when working alone, be highly organised and be able to multi-task in a busy and fast paced environment.
Responsibilities of a HR Co-ordinator:
- Providing practical advice and guidance to colleagues on all employment related matters
- Supporting all recruitment and selection activities
- All HR administration requirements including benefits and awards
- Co-ordination of training and development needs and support with some delivery
- Assist the HR Manager with ad hoc projects, duties and assignments as required.
Requirements of a HR Co-ordinator:
Minimum 1 years’ experience in an HR department
- Basic knowledge of employment legislation and its application in the workplace
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Previous experience of working with an HRIS
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of 20 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values of family, mutual, unconventional and vibrant are not just words - it’s what we do - every day.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.