One of the 'Big Four’ Financial Services firms is seeking a HR Assistant to join the team on a large scale client project.
This is a rapidly expanding project, where you will take ownership of all HR associated tasks, providing high level support to the HR Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in HR/Recruitment, within in a fast paced environment.
- Provide support to HR manager.
- Process new starters/leavers, using in-house database.
- Liaise with internal recruiters and external agencies.
- Assist with recruitment.
- Ensure all compliance documentation for new starters is completed, escalating to risk/supplier management, as appropriate.
- Provide assistance with queries.
- Produce MI reports.
- Wider team support.
- Undergraduate degree is a prerequisite.
- Previous HR experience, or in a similar role is desirable.
- Financial services/banking experience is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Self-starter and highly organised.
- Keen to learn and team player.
- Effective communicator.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office packages.
This is a full time contract role, based in the City of London. Six months to on-going, January start.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.