One of the 'Big Four’ Financial Services firms is seeking a HR Assistant to join the team on a large scale client project.
This is a rapidly expanding project, where you will take ownership of all HR associated tasks, providing high level support to the HR Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in HR/Recruitment, within in a fast paced environment.
- Provide support to HR manager.
- Process new starters/leavers, using in-house database.
- Liaise with internal recruiters and external agencies.
- Assist with recruitment.
- Ensure all compliance documentation for new starters is completed, escalating to risk/supplier management, as appropriate.
- Provide assistance with queries.
- Produce MI reports.
- Wider team support.
- Undergraduate degree is a prerequisite.
- Previous HR experience, or in a similar role is desirable.
- Financial services/banking experience is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Self-starter and highly organised.
- Keen to learn and team player.
- Effective communicator.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office packages.
This is a full time contract role, based in the City of London. Six months to on-going, January start.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job