Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and well-rounded HR Coordinator. This is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking, dynamic organisation who place great emphasis on work/life balance, they offer excellent benefits such as Healthcare, Gym, discount vouchers, free car parking and many more benefits.
The main role of the HR Coordinator will be to work with the Human Resource Business Partners and other members of the HR and L&D team to provide a professional HR service to managers and staff in order to promote best practice, support the development of the clients people in line with business objectives, adhere to employment legislation and promote the values and culture of the company.
- As an HR Coordinator you will support the HR Business Partners with Employee relations matters including; absence management, performance management, grievance and disciplinary
- As an HR Coordinator you will support managers in the recruitment and selection process and adherence to the Company's recruitment process and best practice
- You will be responsible for the coordination and management of relationships with third parties where appropriate- e.g. agencies supplying temporary and permanent staff
- As a HR Coordinator you shall produce and maintain relevant HR Reports
- Update and Maintain Payroll
- As an HR Coordinator you shall be responsible for all HR Administration
- As an HR Coordinator you shall support the employee life cycle to ensure appropriate records, correspondence and other documentation in accordance with legal requirements and best practice (e.g. offer letters, contract changes, maternity etc.)
- You shall be responsible for the coordination of employee wellbeing and engagement projects including research into potential new suppliers
- As an HR Coordinator you will support the L&D Officer with the collation and coordination of the Company's appraisal system
- You will be responsible for Employee Benefits administration - including Employee Development and Assistance Programme (EDAP) and Happy People
- As an HR Coordinator you will provide secretarial support to the Health & Safety committee
- As an HR Coordinator you shall collate and analyse employee data and provide this to the HR team and Company managers
- You will be responsible for the compilation of statistics and handling of requests for information- e.g. staff turnover
- As an HR Coordinator you will provide project support as and when required, e.g. design specification and implementation of a new HR system, staff survey development, other ad hoc projects
- You will undertake any relevant training that may be required
- You shall support with any other ad-hoc duties as and when necessary
- GCSE Grade C Maths and English, or equivalent
- CIPD qualified or part qualified
- Prior knowledge and experience of working in a HR function
- Employment law Knowledge
- Ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Strong Administrator
- Excellent organisational skills
- Understands the importance of confidentiality and professionalism
- Methodical, accurate and pays meticulous attention to detail
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Basic knowledge of Health & Safety (desirable)
- Good IT skills and knowledge & experience of the use of MS Office based packages
Hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours between 8:00am till 6:00pm Flexi Time
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'