The polkadotfrog team are currently recruiting for a pharmaceutical company based in Central Cambridge who are looking for a HR Content Editor.
Typical duties include:
- Working alongside the HR team to analyse, improve and publish content on the companies HR portal
- Articulating HR information to employees in an accessible, accurate and consistent manner.
- Contributing to the ongoing development of HR digital content standards and editorial guidelines.
- Drive great customer experience through purposeful, engaging HR online content
Candidate skills required:
- Previous Editorial, content generation or communications experience.
- A relevant education background in either communications, marketing or journalism.
- Excellent command of written English
- Able to complete tasks quickly and efficiently, managing heavy workloads
- A strong understanding of common HR processes
It would be beneficial if the successful candidate had previous experience of using ServiceNow Knowledge management, but not essential.
The role is a temporary contract for initially 6 months and they are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call Calum Steel asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Peterborough, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job