HR Consultant (Perm or FTC basis)
It is an exciting time here at Hastings Direct, our HR team is growing and investing more in people initiatives across the business, with the creation of an internal HR Consultant team.
Reporting to a member of HRLT, the HR Consultant role will support the delivery of the Organisational Development agenda and change activity as well as leading on projects or bespoke pieces of people related work that will span across the business.
We are open to considering candidates on an FTC basis who can commit to 12 months.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Operated at HR BP/Consultant level previously or had a lead role in a Development or Organisational Development
- Demonstrable experience leading on HR projects and people initiatives where you have owned delivery from scope to deployment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels, knowing how to adapt your communication style at varying levels
- Ideally worked in a Financial Services or related business
- A knowledge of and passion for organisational development - you can talk us through work experiences where you have been involved in or led initiatives that have had real business impact
- Commercial astuteness and broad business thinking, you naturally adopt a business wide perspective and a focus on delivering value-adding outcomes when supporting organizational development initiatives
In return we offer;
- A competitive salary shared upon shortlisting
- A car allowance of £5,000
- Up to 10% bonus
- Pension - up to 10% matched
- 2 days working from home, once settled in role
- Medical insurance
- 27 days annual leave & bank holidays
- Flexible benefits i.e. buy or sell holiday, cycle to work scheme
- Access to a variety of retail discounts
- Access to Hastings Direct product discounts
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'