KM4HR are again delighted to be partnering with our client, a services business to recruit a HR Consultant to be based in the Northamptonshire area initially for a 6 month contract with a potential permanent option.
This is an exciting role where you will be a generalist HR professional involved with the full HR agenda from Employee Relations, OD, employee engagement, performance and reward.
You will partner with the senior managers to continuously improve the delivery of HR initiatives. Support organisational design activity and ensure any structure changes are rolled out effectively. You will need to develop a robust People Plan with the operational Managers to support the commercial activities of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be the lead on ER projects
- Work with the wider HR team to develop and implement any organisational changes
- Develop and deliver the cultural and organisational change
- Employee Relations and Management Development - Support managers with advice and provide training and coaching as required
- Conduct disciplinaries, grievances, absence management and any performance management as required
- Succession Planning - Identify recruitment challenges, liaising with Resourcing Team to co-ordinate campaigns and talent pipeline
Based from Head office, you will travel to sites in and around the Homes Counties region. Previous experience of working in a operational HR role in a services business.