A leading niche law firm is currently recruiting for a HR Consultant to provide generalist support and advice on all HR related areas, on a 6-month fixed term basis.
The HR Consultant will be responsible for managing the growth of the business in line with the strategies of the firm, streamlining HR policies and procedures and influencing key stakeholders to improve business performance.
The key duties will include:
- Overseeing the recruitment, salary review and exit interview processes
- Reviewing HR policies, including holiday entitlement, part-time working, maternity / paternity leave and the employee handbook
- Reviewing the benefits infrastructure and offerings to ensure it meets the needs of the firm
- Rolling out additional training around wellness and performance management
- Advising on ER issues including grievances, disciplinaries and employee status
- Providing a consultative service to Partners and other key stakeholders around areas such as appraisals, the Associate Development Programme and career progression
- Reviewing HR systems
The HR Consultant will have extensive generalist HR experience, within a similar capacity, preferably within a legal or professional services environment. This is a unique role, ideal for someone who has the drive and initiative to take the lead on key projects and make a considerable contribution to the firm. Experience of Cascade is highly beneficial.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you